Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random November Pictures

Landon and Daddy love fishing in our yard!

Landon loves to explore in the woods!




Christmas tree picking!


4 months old!
This past week I went to upload all my pictures from the last two months onto my computer and discovered that my memory card crashed! So I have lost about 2 months worth of pictures. Let's just say I was a little disappointed. I guess that means I just have to take that many more in the month to come. Olivia and Valerie are now 4 months old! They are smiling, laughing and babbling! It is so fun to watch them grow! Olivia weighs 10lbs. 10oz. and Valerie is 11lbs. 7oz.
Landon is loving his new house. We got him a puppy about a month ago- her name is Zoe and she is a black lab/border collie mix. She is fun and they love to run and play outside together! So life is good at the Scharf house- it is great to be settled and have everyone home together!





No comments: